Monday, June 22, 2009

What I Would Try to Do to Make My School Unique

I don't have much in the way of special parties, or anything like that to try and make the school unique. I will only go back to my last blog about why I'm interested in teaching. What I would do to make my school unique is light a fire under the tail end of students to get them passionate about history. This is lacking amongst our young children and young adults. These are the next generation of law makers, executive and voters. They must be knowledgeable about our history and who we are as a nation and about the basic freedoms we are afforded in able to cast their vote with utmost confidence. A knowledge of history in th minds of the next generation is the only hope of salvation for our country as THE United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment